Robert's impromptu clobber for March, 6th, 2009
- Tolerance is what you wish you have when there's a baby on an airplane.
- Tolerance is a poorman's substitution for acceptance.
- We tolerate our friend's mistakes, we love them for their faults.
- It seems that over-tolerance for our authority's mistakes will lead to society's demise.
- Tolerance is just agitation dressed up in pretty wording.
Book of the Month...May..
We are group Nameless for the simple reason that we could not come up with a name for our group. Creative, right?